- High intensity LEDs with a 15 degree view angle
- LEDS arranged in 6 independent circuits
- Constant light of 110 Lux
- Available in red and white
- Nominal 120VDC [72-136VDC]
- Low cost – High performance
- Application is for marker light on railway rolling stock
The LEDMLG marker light is an advanced instrument that have been designed and manufactured to stringent specifications.
The LEDMLG is a Led array suitable for harsh and long life. It has been designed to reject electrical interference that normally abounds in industrial environments and includes flying lead electrical connection.
An array of 60 high contrast light emitting diode’s (LED) with a light emission angle of 15 degrees for each LED. The led’s are arranged in 6 independent circuits so the loss of one led will not stop the light from functioning.
- 0 to 70 degrees Celsius
- 0-90% RH non-condensing
- Terminal 1:120VDC active supply (flying lead marked with red heat shrink)
- Terminal 2: 0VDC supply (flying lead unmarked)
- Terminal 3:Ground supply (M6 x 15 brass screw)
- All wiring supplied as flying leads
- 24VDC (20-80VDC). Other voltages on request
- Current consumption is 30mA @ 120VDC
- The power supply to the light is protected by a varistor and X2 capacitor
- Reverse polarity protection (reverse connection will not cause any damage or affect on the operation of the light)
LEDMLG is 200grams
Surface mounting black anodised aluminium enclosure of case dimensions 133mm diameter flange by 40mm deep, a body diameter of 104mm with fixing centres of 85mm wide by 85mm high using an 8mm hole.
- The part number is configured as
- Model/input signal/display units/power supply/options
- Sample number for red marker light: LEDMLG/60/40/120VDC/R
- Sample number for white marker light: LEDMLG/60/40/120VDC/W