- High intensity LED’s with a 15 degree viewing angle
- Available in red/white
- Constant brightness unaffected by voltage variance
- Nominal 24VDC [18-36VDC]
- Low cost – High performance
- Application is for brake/tail light on rail and tram rolling stock
The LEDBT marker light is an advanced instrument that has been designed and manufactured to stringent specifications.
The LEDBT is a LED array suitable for harsh and ling life. It has been designed to reject electrical interference that normally abounds in industrial environments and includes flying lead (Hella connection) electrical connection.
An array of 10 high contrast light emitting diodes (LED) with a light emission angle of 15 degrees for each LED and a minimum light intensity of 60 Lux. The LEDs are arranged in 3 independent circuits so the loss of one led will not stop the light from functioning.
- -40 to 70 degrees Celsius (32-158 degrees Fahrenheit).
- 0-90% RH non-condensing.
- Terminal 1: Tail active supply (flying lead marked with blue heat sink)
- Terminal 2: 0VDC supply (flying lead unmarked)
- Terminal 3: Brake supply (flying lead marked red heat shrink)
- 24VDC (18-36VDC). Other voltages on request
- Current consumption is 30mA @ 24VDC
- The power supply input to the light is protected by an interference circuit to enable the light to comply with EN50121
- Reverse polarity protection (reverse connection will not cause any damage to the light).
Housing made from 3D printed Makrolon polycarbonate with three M4 mounting points in the base on a PCD of 73.6mm.
- The part number is configured as.
- Model/input signal/display units/power supply/options.