- High intensity LED’s with a 15 degree view angle
- Available in red and white
- Constant light of 100 Lux minimum at one metre
- Nominal 120VDC [72-150VDC]
- Low cost – High performance
- Application is for marker light on railway rolling stock
The LEDMLM marker light is an advanced instrument that have been designed and manufactured to stringent specifications.
The LEDMLM is a Led array suitable for harsh and long life. It has been designed to reject electrical interference that normally abounds in industrial environments and includes flying lead electrical connection.
An array of 60 high contrast light emitting diode’s (LED) with a light emission angle of 15 degrees for each LED. The led’s are arranged in 6 independent circuits so the loss of one led will not stop the light from functioning.
- 0-70 degrees Celsius
- 0-90% rh non-condensing
- Terminal 1: 24VDC active supply (flying lead marked with red heat shrink)
- Terminal 2: 0VDC supply (flying lead unmarked)
- Terminal 3:Ground supply (flying lead marked with green & yellow heat shrink)
- 24VDC (18-36VDC). Other voltages on request
- Current consumption is 30mA @ 24VDC
- The power supply input to the light is protected by a interference suppression circuit compliant with EN50121
- Reverse polarity protection (reverse connection will not cause any damage to the light)
Surface mounting bright clear anodised aluminium enclosure of case dimensions 140mm diameter by 88mm deep. The light is mounted using bracket # 101180, which has three mounting holes of 4mm on a 95mm PCD.
- The part number is configured as
- Model/input signal/display units/power supply/options
- Sample number for white marker light: LEDML140/60/100/24VDC/W