- High intensity LED’s with a 120 degree view angle
- Available in red, green, blue, white or yellow
- All leds flash on/off at 1Hz
- Constant light
- 120, 240VAC 47-63 Hz supply or nominal 24 [18-36VDC]
- Low cost – High performance
- Applications include cranes, truck load out stations and industrial vehicles
The LEDHL SAFETY LIGHT is a 120/240VAC or 24VDC powered LED ARRAY 72 LED [light emitting diode] warning light supplied in a surface mount enclosure with an IP67 weatherproof rating
An array of 72 high contrast light emitting diodes (LED) with a viewing angle of 120 degrees.
- 0-70 degrees Celsius.
- 0-90% rh non-condensing.
- PCB mount 6 screw terminal strip
- Terminal 1:input common
- Terminal 2:flash/constant
- Terminal 3:all leds on
- Terminal 4:VAC active supply or 24VDC (+)
- Terminal 5:VAC neutral supply or 0VDC (-)
- Terminal 6:Ground supply
- 120/240VAC 47-63 Hz or factory fitted DC converter from 12 to 24VDC.
- Current consumption with a 24VDC power supply is 250mA
Surface mounting plastic enclosure of case dimensions 200mm wide by 100mm high by 70mm deep with fixing centres of 182mm wide by 82mm high.
- The part number is configured as.
- Model/input signal/display units/power supply/options.
- Sample number: LEDHL/72/100/120VAC.